Sunday, April 28, 2013

Good bye

It's quite natural I suppose:
I looked into your eyes and saw my reflection.
I watched your subtle movements
and dancing shuffle through the halls as my
Heart burst into Flames...

I fell in Love with you.

A glimpse of your Heart
I saw that morning (all those years ago.)

I could have turned away,
I tried....
but would not.
I tried again...
I did not.

Without expectations,
I stumbled into your life...

You whispered,
" I love you Gregory"
through that pirate grin of yours,
my face blushed as so many times before...
so many times before.

Now you are gone...and I am gone.
Both of us the victim...
both of us the perpetrator.

Only my eyes speak of you now;
my lips cannot move.

Passions dimmed, and distorted...
our regrets manifest only as sighs.

A glimpse of your heart,
memories now strained...
eclipsed by ours betrayed,
torn, tattered and frayed.


Gregory

No comments: