Tuesday, December 9, 2014


"....Having Never Left"
(For My Beautiful Love....Sally)


...it parts from me ever slowly,
the chance and the pace of a not so distant past...

...the rune suggests that all is well however,
casting times a plenty all through these winter nights;
...tumbling and resting on open and closed sides,
I peer upon the oak coins...looking for sight,
and forlorn grace.

...i see you tonight, or rather sense you here...
as though a ghost,
 vis-a-vis...
soul to soul.

Touching your face ...and openly declaring the contents of my Heart,
I pour the sacred mead, and my promise to you upon this broken ground,
knowing it to be reckoned ,  and soon to be healed.

I have always loved you...
souls having touched once...
remain steady, despite the facade of separation.
this I know,

I have always loved you.

....having never left,
I will always love you.


Gregory M. Sexton 12/07/14


No comments: